Friday 26 March 2021

PLAYTESTING A NEW SCENARIO

Play a combat... And fight it again... And again... And once more...

I'm playtesting a new scenario, and I'm just trying to make it as balanced as possible. Playing the scenario is fun, playing the same once and again ten times is not so funny, but if you enjoy the scenario all this will have been worthy. 

These are some pictures I took while playing, I hope you like them.










As soon as this scenario is finished I'll give it for free, but I'm thinking on how to benefit the people that have supported this project. 

I think the best way is to put the scenario in wargamevault together with the ruleset as an update, and the people that bought the game just have to login in their wargamevault account, download it again and the new scenario will download together with the rulebook. 

I see it the best way and it is like a big "thank you" to all those who bought the game supporting this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment